Update 2015.9 is available, improvements since 2015.5 version are :
– GRIF : correction of bug when doing multiple modification on a data table that is filtered
– Petro : correction of a bug if an expression (a+b/c for example) was used to define the procurement delay for spare parts
– Petro : Attributs can be added on a spare-part and a maintenance-crew
– Petro : You can use a “other type” flow in utility-part
– ETree : Title of iniator-column and sequence-column can now be modified (many users wanted to write “scenario” instead of “sequences”)
Every user can be impacted by the first bug, you should install the new version.