A new version of GRIF is available.
It brings many features that was presented at Club GRIF in November 2015.
As a reminder, main new features in GRIF are:
- A computation manager that can queue jobs and shows progress-bar,
- Template documents are now available for every module,
- Modification tracking,
- Parameter import from spreadsheets,
- Read only mode.
- Attributs for places and transitions,
- Confidence intervals at 90% 95% and 99%
- Dynamic transitions,
- Trigonometric functions,
- more than 32 CPU can be used
- Additionnal failure fully configurable,
- New template sytem for sub-system creation,
- Performance optimisation,
- New computations,
- More option for the definition of variable,
- Better use of generic components,
- Error checking.
For every Boolean modules:
- Several BDD building heuristics are available and provide better performances,
- New probability laws,
- Law edition table,
- Fast basic event import from spreadsheets,
- User can ask for computation just before the tests of components,
- New interface to display and filtrer several millions of minimal cut-sets,
- Improvement of Open-PSA and Aralia Fault Tree Analyser import/export,
- Solvers of SIL module can be defined with Fault-Tree,
- Partial scenarios are available in ETree.
- A new module fully upgraded,
- Reliability network included in Bool module.
- New computation manager that handle hundreds of complex loop in a couple of minutes,
- High demand and low demand computation mode,
- New Failure rate input,
- Component database.