GRIF 2017 VERSION is now available in Downloads.
A Linux version and a portable version (which does not require installation) can be now also downloaded.
All new features was presented during Club GRIF in November 2017.
As a reminder, main new features in GRIF are:
- GRIF-Workshop (all modules) : New format of zipped storage, comparison of documents, improvement of PDF exports, attributes on the parameters, display at t-Epsilon, the sending by email with associated files, etc.
- Petri et Moca-RP : Confidence intervals at 60,70 and 80 %, new seeds for multi-calculation CPU with more than 2000 CPU, results display under places and transitions, dynamic transitions, progress with delta in the interactive simulation.
- Petro : Contribution calculation with several outputs, new results of contribution, improvements of the modelling, improvements of the preventive maintenance, the new functions for the ergonomics.
- Flex : New module Flex-stochastic block-diagram and non production oriented.
- Boolean module (Tree, BFiab, Etree, Reseda) : MGL, Alpha and Phi factor common cause failures, display format of results with +/- epsilon, CCF management with staggered tests.
- Tree: Configuration of gates and events sizes, new automatic sizing.
- ETree : Uncertainties in risk matrix, PFD Avg displayed on barriers, several computation for one matrixtrices, new criticity input.
- SIL : New Fault Tree generation system for CCF management and future evolution, new formula according to INERIS recommandations, new HFT computation with truncated calculation and synthesis products.