Dear GRIF users,
TotalEnergies and SATODEV are delighted to inform you that the 2022 version of GRIF software platform is now available on our download section. This new version includes a large number of new features :
GRIF (all modules)
- Creation of a GRIF launcher, located at the root of installation: this launcher enables the opening of the modules and, in addition, display recently opened projects, documentation and the license update,
- Creation of new limitations for the trial version / demo,
- Creation of a new data type called “Action”,
- Improved “Find/Replace” action for multi column with filter for all data tables,
- Improved information display on selected lines,
- Improved GUI for data linked files,
- Possibility to create pictures and anchor them with specific tools in toolbar,
- Improved “Paste/Renumber” action, with a « find/replace » action applicable groups and comments,
- New option to compare documents by node and ID names,
- New display of names in results for curves.
Simulation (all modules)
- Addition of convergence graphs,
- Addition of a dedicated assistance for statistic choices,
- Addition of a new HPC plugin for Petri and Petro.
- Configurated block shape like the other Boolean modules,
- Addition “description” column for “tables” data,
- Improved Petro display (Blocks, connectors…),
- Display of 90% confidence interval for production availabilities (average and by interval) in result tables,
- Display of quantiles for production in result tables,
- Possibility to see the contribution of specific element during step-by-step simulation,
- Improvement of generated graphic display,
- Addition of “Restart-delay”, “Restart-capacity” and “Delay before restart and start-up (h)” properties in editing table,
- Addition of a new maintenance schedule,
- Possibility to Remove Ramp-Up block from contributors.
- Addition of cost management (in data and computations tab),
- Addition of No computation of UFI CFI F and R without t=0,
- Addition of a new warning message if the system is unavailable at t=0 for w(t) lambda(t) R(t) and F(t) computations
- Addition of a Markov-matrix distribution law that enables to create your own transition matrix,
- Addition of new distribution laws with automatic generation of Markov graph for redundancies management,
- Display of details regarding watched nodes during the computation configuration,
- Possibility to use SIL components as boolean reference in Bool module,
- Possibility to link matrix on “To display” computation,
- Addition of empiric uncertainties in distribution law of uncertainties,
- Possibility to save useful quantiles,
- Possibility to save quantiles only if uncertainties on variables,
- Addition of new dispersion intervals (60%, 70%, 80% and 99.9%).
- Improved BFiab display (Blocks, connectors…),
- Configurated block shape like other Boolean modules,
- Display of distribution law in the top-right corner of blocks,
- Added short name for blocs in minimal cut set results.
- Implementation of “And” and “K/N” logic for nodes.
- Addition of a new Risk report,
- Addition of new charts for Risk report (initiator and barrier synthesis),
- New automatic names for “enabling events” and “conditional modifiers” independently of barrier,
- New names for results tab (“Wavg Final Event”, “Current Risk” and “Revised Risk with new barriers”),
- Addition of “Source” et “Remark” properties for events and barriers,
- Possibility to configure column results to display any value,
- Choice of matrix to print for printing configuration.
- Possibility to use the Calibrated Risk Graph in SIL and Bool modules,
- Addition of frequency computation (only when needed),
- Addition of multi processors computation,
- Addition of properties by default management ( a simplified mode will come soon),
- Possibility to print a Partial Report without full computation,
- Improvement of error/warning messages display, only for the computed SIF,
- Added message “no result computed” displayed at the opening of the window results for not computed system.
Please click on the following link to download the new 2022 GRIF version: