GRIF 2018 is available in download section.
Main new features are :
- GRIF-Workshop (every module): External file inclusion in GRIF document, printing of included files (system images, pdf certificates, etc.), attribute improvement.
- Petri and Moca-RP: Sequence generation, generic law (thank to cumulative distribution)
- Petro: Cost management
- Boolean modules (Tree, BFiab, ETree, Reseda, Risk): Minimal cutset frequency, Barlow Proschan importance factor, units in law parameters, new common cause failure with Atwood Binomial Failure Rate
- Tree: List of event that have effect on a gate, new edition window for events, “at most” modification in gate table, allocation computation.
- ETree: Automatic risk matrix creation, color and font of scenarios and barriers can be customized.
- Risk: A new module dedicated to Risk analysis.
GRIF 2017 VERSION is now available in Downloads.
A Linux version and a portable version (which does not require installation) can be now also downloaded.
All new features was presented during Club GRIF in November 2017.
As a reminder, main new features in GRIF are:
- GRIF-Workshop (all modules) : New format of zipped storage, comparison of documents, improvement of PDF exports, attributes on the parameters, display at t-Epsilon, the sending by email with associated files, etc.
- Petri et Moca-RP : Confidence intervals at 60,70 and 80 %, new seeds for multi-calculation CPU with more than 2000 CPU, results display under places and transitions, dynamic transitions, progress with delta in the interactive simulation.
- Petro : Contribution calculation with several outputs, new results of contribution, improvements of the modelling, improvements of the preventive maintenance, the new functions for the ergonomics.
- Flex : New module Flex-stochastic block-diagram and non production oriented.
- Boolean module (Tree, BFiab, Etree, Reseda) : MGL, Alpha and Phi factor common cause failures, display format of results with +/- epsilon, CCF management with staggered tests.
- Tree: Configuration of gates and events sizes, new automatic sizing.
- ETree : Uncertainties in risk matrix, PFD Avg displayed on barriers, several computation for one matrixtrices, new criticity input.
- SIL : New Fault Tree generation system for CCF management and future evolution, new formula according to INERIS recommandations, new HFT computation with truncated calculation and synthesis products.
Update 2016.15 is available
A new version of GRIF is available.
It brings many features that was presented at Club GRIF in November 2015.
As a reminder, main new features in GRIF are:
- A computation manager that can queue jobs and shows progress-bar,
- Template documents are now available for every module,
- Modification tracking,
- Parameter import from spreadsheets,
- Read only mode.
- Attributs for places and transitions,
- Confidence intervals at 90% 95% and 99%
- Dynamic transitions,
- Trigonometric functions,
- more than 32 CPU can be used
- Additionnal failure fully configurable,
- New template sytem for sub-system creation,
- Performance optimisation,
- New computations,
- More option for the definition of variable,
- Better use of generic components,
- Error checking.
For every Boolean modules:
- Several BDD building heuristics are available and provide better performances,
- New probability laws,
- Law edition table,
- Fast basic event import from spreadsheets,
- User can ask for computation just before the tests of components,
- New interface to display and filtrer several millions of minimal cut-sets,
- Improvement of Open-PSA and Aralia Fault Tree Analyser import/export,
- Solvers of SIL module can be defined with Fault-Tree,
- Partial scenarios are available in ETree.
- A new module fully upgraded,
- Reliability network included in Bool module.
- New computation manager that handle hundreds of complex loop in a couple of minutes,
- High demand and low demand computation mode,
- New Failure rate input,
- Component database.
Update 2015.15 is available, improvements since 2015.10 version are :
- Markov file import correction for version 2006 to 2011
- KooN Connectors correction in Petro
- Fix template use in Petro
- add option to disable spurious trip computation in SIL module
- Performance improvement in SIL module for complex models
- Fix SIF import in SIL module
- Error message are better localized
- Fix bug when change type of variable in Petro
- Now handles Aralia Simtree 2.1 file that contains parameters with white-space in their name
Update 2015.9 is available, improvements since 2015.5 version are :
– GRIF : correction of bug when doing multiple modification on a data table that is filtered
– Petro : correction of a bug if an expression (a+b/c for example) was used to define the procurement delay for spare parts
– Petro : Attributs can be added on a spare-part and a maintenance-crew
– Petro : You can use a “other type” flow in utility-part
– ETree : Title of iniator-column and sequence-column can now be modified (many users wanted to write “scenario” instead of “sequences”)
Every user can be impacted by the first bug, you should install the new version.
Update 2015.5 is available, improvement since 2015.3 version are :
– SIL : correction of SIF deletion that could prevent from computing in some rare cases
– SIL : correction of chanel deletion that could prevent from computing in some rare cases
– Bool : correction of Aralia Simtree 2.1 export
– GRIF : correction of batch computation when usin multiple database
– GRIF : correction of root page deletion
– Petro : correction of template use after using in page that are not compatible
– Petri : “Templates” view is now visible directly on left under the tree
– GRIF : you can hide dataTable in PDF report if you just want the model
If you are impacted, you should install this new version.
A new update is available.
It cantains many small bug fixes in boolean modules, and on bug on tank in Petro module.
SATODEV and TOTAL are pleased to announce the 2015 version of GRIF and its 10 modules (Petri, Petro, BStock, Tree, BFiab, ETree, SIL, Bool, Reseda, Markov).
The improvements that you will find in each module are:
- Ability to be started with a command-line (to be integrated in other tools)
- Better display configuration for every object
- Description on parameters and variables
- Copy/paste has been improved again with new options to link data
- A new window displaying errors and warnings helps you find mistakes
- A new PDF printing including more content and fully customizable.
The Petro module has evolved a lot, the main improvements (among hundreds) are:
- A new table for resources (spare parts and maintenance crew)
- Condition for repairing and for maintenance
- Importing from BStoK and BFiab (in order to add resource management to your RBD)
- A new library for templates
- Undetected failure handling
- K out of N connector with K variable
- A lot a new results :
- Time waiting resources
- Spare parts stock use
- Time spent in each state
- New contribution to shortfall
- Failure counting
- Failure duration
The SIL module has been improved in order to:
- Provide more detailed report
- Prepare maintenance planning
- Ease copy/paste from/to Excel
- Share parts between SIF
The Tree and BFiab modules include the new ALBIZIA 0.5 feature which is the ability to use truncated computation to handle very big fault-Tree and Reliability Block Diagram.
After 30 years of development Petri module is still improved:
- New way to create Profile table
- Statistics on values of each cell of table can be made by checking “Watch”
- Description can be added on transitions
SATODEV has developed a grid-computing plugin for the simulation package. Moca-RP can be started on dozens of servers. Computation time is significantly reduced, and your PC can be used while computing.
A new update is available.
– Typo fix (PFH instead of PFD in PDF report if PFH computation)
– T0 can be set to 0 when you modify T0 of all the components
– A new parameter is available for actuators (see user manual)
– Performance improvments
– Loop fix in some cases
– Node list can be edited on connectors
– Using the same prefix for utility output is not a problem anymore
– Generic components can have groups in their Petri nets
– Wrong name conflict detection is fixed
– The spurious change of page is fixed
– Spelling corrections