a new version of GRIF-Workshop is now available. This version brings a great number of evolutions for all the modules, the main upgrades are:
GRIF (all modules)
– A new Copy/Paste allows you to choose the way the data are renamed (Use of suffix, prefix or search/replace),
– Rectangle tool added and possibility to anchor it for zones definition,
– Automatic batch creation by parameter variation,
– Possibility to save documents as templates,
– Excel format export of the results,
– Open files directly in Windows explorer,
– Possibility to display a computation report in a dynamic field,
– Copy/Paste of data tables from/to a spreadsheet,
– Automatic input of data access scripts in dynamic fields.
Curves (Improved chart system available for all modules)
– Possibility to add several curves all at one time in chart zone,
– Curves composed of dots generated by different computations,
– Size and unit management on the abscissa and ordinate,
– Display of pie charts/histograms depending on the time spent inside the zones.
Tree (Boolean package)
– Possibility to specify a probability objective on a gate and do probability allocation,
– Possibility to choose the doors and events sizes,
– Open-PSA format export,
– Empirical law added to be able to use computations generated by other computation engines (Markov …).
Boolean computation (Upgrade available for all Boolean modules)
– Possibility to configure, under each object, the results to be displayed,
– Results column added (configurable) in the data table,
– UFI and MIF computations management on the non-coherent trees,
– A new type of data “component” has been added, it is made of several failure modes, ans you can compute minimal cut sets taking into account the “full component failure” and not each failure mode.
– Concept of “initiator events” that allows to define the appearance order of events for the frequency computation.
Booléen module (new module of boolean package)
– The Boolean module is now fully operational. It allows the use of various modeling types (Fault Tree, Block Diagram, Event Tree, Safety Loop) within the same document and the interaction between different parts.
-The 2012 version of the ETree module was limited to simple frequency computations, the 2013 version has all the required functions to elaborate a risk study considering:
- The consequence gravity of each scenario,
- The risks matrix with the acceptability zones.
Petri12 (package Simulation)
– Possibility to display seed that are used during simulation (for each story),
– You can know duplicate several data simultaneously (variables/parameters/tables),
– Multiprocessor computation up to 12 CPU,
– New result for place : number of token at the end of history
– Interactive simulation : automatic progress until a transition firing,
– Engine performance statistics added (to estimate computation time),
– Data “call hierachy” to identify where the variables/parameters/places are used…
SIL (package Booléen)
– Excel export of data and results,
– Architectural constraints (Hardware Fault Tolerance) for multichannel architectures Type A and Type B components,
– Pie chart for contribution in HMI,
– Possibility to duplicate a SIF in a document,
– More configuration-options for Partial Stroking test (duration of test, available or not during test),
– Advanced configuration of partial stroking tests,
– New PDF report.
Petro (New module)
– a new module dedicated to the study of multi-flow production system availability.
Moca-RP is now available in 13.19 version and Albizia in 0.4d version
This new version can be download on download page.