SATODEV and TOTAL will be at the annual conference of ESREL (Septembre 19th – Septembre 22nd).
Let come on our stand to see the new functionnalities of GRIF 2011 Service Pack 1 :
– New Markov module
– Vector variable in MOCA-RP
– Automated bacth calculation for every module
– And many other things we will be pleased to show.
The 2011.2 version is a maintenance version which solves :
– Calculation with CCF with shifted tests on 2oo3 Sensors architecture
– Keep number of partial stroking test when saving and re-openning document
– Impossible calculation when decreasing number N of component when M is greater than N
This version is available on Downloads page.
The new version of GRIF is available. The 2011 version contains all functionalities shown during GRIF User Club in December 2010.
The new version is available on download page.
Main new functionalities are in SIL module which now handles multi-chanel-architectures and PFH computations. The Tree module contains also a lot of new functionalities, including the PFH computations, and computations with uncertainties of parameters.
You need to have an “up to date” maintenance to use GRIF 2011, or purchase a new license. Ask for a dongle update in order to use this version.
The new update of GRIF2010 is available. Since GRIF 2010, the novelties are:
- In Tree, BFiab, Petri12 et BStoK: the possibility to select cells of tables without selecting the whole line.
- In Petri12 : The function “switch place and shortcut” available in contextual menu.
- SIL icon is now added in “Start” menu of windows
- Fixing minor bugs in Tree, SIL, BStoK
- Fixing document openning in Markov
- New visual style guidelines , new icons for each module.
The new version of GRIF is available. It is the 2010 version, it can be downloaded Download page.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com in order to renew you maintenance.
Dear users of GRIF and Moca-RP,
The SATODEV compagny is now official retailler of RAMS softwares of TOTAL: GRIF , Moca et Albizia.
This compagny has been created by the two main contributors of these softwares : Philippe Thomas and Cyrille Folleau. Its intent is to distribute GRIF, to provide maintenace, and to train users of GRIF.
The 2010 version of GRIF, that as be shown during GRIF Club 2009, will be available soon. It will work with USB dongle protection. When you will renew your maintenance, or when you will buy a license, a new USB dongle will be provided.