GRIF 2018 is available in download section.
Main new features are :
- GRIF-Workshop (every module): External file inclusion in GRIF document, printing of included files (system images, pdf certificates, etc.), attribute improvement.
- Petri and Moca-RP: Sequence generation, generic law (thank to cumulative distribution)
- Petro: Cost management
- Boolean modules (Tree, BFiab, ETree, Reseda, Risk): Minimal cutset frequency, Barlow Proschan importance factor, units in law parameters, new common cause failure with Atwood Binomial Failure Rate
- Tree: List of event that have effect on a gate, new edition window for events, “at most” modification in gate table, allocation computation.
- ETree: Automatic risk matrix creation, color and font of scenarios and barriers can be customized.
- Risk: A new module dedicated to Risk analysis.