Update 2016.15 is available
Update 2016.9 is available, improvements since 2016.6 version are:
- For all modules:
- Display compute manager in case of batch computations;
- Diplay the image of a group on all of the group;
- Impossible to connect a base after attempt of connection without base.
- For Boolean modules:
- Display of the CCF / references and CCF of the references on the events and the repeated events;
- Check of the CCF Beta factor which was not verified.
- For SIL:
- Update of the supplier data base.
- For Petro:
- Display of “component perfect” and “priority of repair” column for the rotating machines;
- Update of Petro 2016 Manual users;
- Update of actions in the data tab after starting up / stop of the simulator;
- Activation /deactivation of calculations of the production shortfalls contributions;
- Check of the syntax of lambda % of the critical failure;
- Consideration of the variable capacities which have a no value in t=0.
- For Petri:
- Batch calculation: saving of the modifications of variables.
This update can be download in the Downloads section.
Update 2015.5 is available, improvement since 2015.3 version are :
– SIL : correction of SIF deletion that could prevent from computing in some rare cases
– SIL : correction of chanel deletion that could prevent from computing in some rare cases
– Bool : correction of Aralia Simtree 2.1 export
– GRIF : correction of batch computation when usin multiple database
– GRIF : correction of root page deletion
– Petro : correction of template use after using in page that are not compatible
– Petri : “Templates” view is now visible directly on left under the tree
– GRIF : you can hide dataTable in PDF report if you just want the model
If you are impacted, you should install this new version.
A new update is available.
It cantains many small bug fixes in boolean modules, and on bug on tank in Petro module.
Dear GRIF-workshop users,
GRIF 2012.5 is available, it is an update of 2012 version, it contains the following corrections :
– SIL module: correctly import SIF description of GRIF-2011 files.
– Albizia is in 0.4d version, it corrects average UFI (PFH) with discontinuous functions
– BStoK,BFiab Modules: Import fix with GRIF-2011 files containing KooN connectors
– Protection against file corruption
It also adds 2 features in Petri12 module:
– you can export interactiv simulation history
– the triggering time of transitions is added in trace file